DocNET is a web-based document management system, which allows you to access information - anywhere at anytime. DocNET integrates seamlessly with any Konica Minolta multifunctional device. Simply configure your digital multifunction device as a high-speed document scanner and start scanning documents. Secondly, key in the indexes for filing electronically, and DocNET delivers the function to allow you to search, retrieve and edit your documents.
DocNET supports over 200 file types, hard and soft copy files can be uploaded, retrieved and edited from any web browser across all platforms.
If DocNET is installed on your local area network, you can access it anywhere in the office, even at home over the Internet.
- Receive scanned images from the digital multifunction device automatically
- File document in application with indexed fields
- Search / print / email document
- Backup onto any media
- Security includes controlling user access by restricting application usage
- Live-updates available from DocNet Master Server via the internet
Additional modules available include:
- Ease of managing numerous file types, such as TIF, Word, Excel, PDF, Zip JPG, Gif and any other file types as attachment
- Integrate with multiple Konica Minolta MFD's seamlessly
- No client license restriction (unlimited concurrent clients)
- Supports multilingual environment
- Flexible application creation for unique requirements
- No dedicated technical staff for administration
- Entry level server license cost for advanced upgradeable system
- Archive & Export Module
- Fax Module
- OCR Module
Product Brochure | Technical Specifications | DocNet Archive & Export Module | DocNet Fax Module | DocNet OCR Module
For further information contact your Remington Consultant on 321 1100 or complete the Product Enquiries form at Contact Us.