Managed Print Solutions
Managed Print Solutions is a division of Remington Technologies that was set up as a separate entity to Remington so it could focus on looking after our Facility Management customers. Facility Management has been around the western world for many years, and Remington first introduced this to PNG in 2006 in partnership with Bank South Pacific, and this has now grown to 10 customers Nation Wide from the Highlands to the coast, from north to south, east to west, from the islands to the mainland.
We also have MPS (Managed Print Services), this is where we take over existing machines and the supply of consumables, service, labour etc.
The objective of Facility Management and MPS whether it be printers, copiers, MFD’s, faxes, scanners etc is to:
- Reduce costs on prints throughout the company
- Have updated new efficient equipment
- Use existing equipment, but bring it under the Facility Management banner for consumable & service supplies
- Have a plan for future growth and technology such as high speed scanning and future growth
- Reduce wastage shrinkage and costs of toners
- Provide asset management controls and back up systems in remote branches
The benefits of the program are:
- Guaranteed performance of machines
- No capital outlay
- No wastage and better control, it becomes Remington’s problems
- No maintenance worries, we replace if faulty
- Comprehensive monthly reporting
- No freight costs, repair costs
- No more rip offs on purchasing
- Back up on all technology in the office
For further information contact your Remington Consultant on 323 1345 or complete the Product Enquiries form at Contact Us.