The Remington Group has been serving Papua New Guinea in one form or another since 1948. Comprising of business spanning the printing, copier and office technology and automation industries, our group of companies is firmly focussed on the development of our national workforce.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Sales Admin Assistant is responsible for the administration duties and record maintenance for the branch sales. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for managing office paperwork documentations and managing office supplies. This role also involves analysing sales, preparing daily reports and maintains compliance at all times.
Key Requirements & Attributes include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Qualifications in Sales & Marketing or in a related discipline will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Result driven and highly customer focused
- Good team player with excellent work ethics
- Ability to work within tight schedules and deadlines
- Accurate report writing skills
If you have the requirements listed above, please send a brief cover letter addressing your relevant experience, and an updated CV. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. To apply please forward CV with copies of qualifications to:
- Human Resource Management
- Remington Group
- PO Box 101,
- Port Moresby
- National Capital District
- Or Email:email@example.com
Applications can also be hand delivered at the Remington Technology Hagen Branch office located at Wamp Nga Haus ground floor.
Applications close Wednesday, 29th August 2018, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.